Finding It ~ The Course
A Course For Visionaries Who Want To Find And Live Their Passion
Take the course and find that you:
- Unlock the secret truth of what you’re here to do
- Break free of self-judgment around living your passion
- Gain the courage to look your “critics” in the eye and smile
- Harness the power of the Law of Attraction to have, be or do anything
- The Finding “It” course workbook
- Weekly motivational email with visionary hints/tips
- Resources webpage for each week’s class
- A recorded visualization to listen to each day to relax your mind and harness the Law of Attraction
- Weekly (for 5 weeks) group Mastermind call – approx 1 hr
- Weekly (for 5 weeks) individual coaching call – ½ hour per week
You listened to the call.
Are you ready?
NEXT COURSE DATE: Saturday October 1, 2011
Disclaimer: If you allow it, this course will change your life. If you are open to that change, you will find “It.” If you’re committed to Finding “It” then you’re ready for the course. If you’re not sure you’re ready then stop now. Don’t waist your time or the time of those who are ready.
Stay in-the-know about other speaking gigs… click here.
Check out the “chatter” about Chris Beebe and theVisionaryAgency.
Speaking & Workshop Topics:
Click on the link below for an overview of content for speaking and workshops.
- Finding “It” ~ Building A Business Based On Passion
- Tapping Into The Personal Brand Advantage
- Branding & Differentiation
- Creating A Niche Market
- Social Marketing
Chris Beebe is a born motivator and expert at building relationships to drive sales.
As a professional speaker Chris empowers businesses and individuals to find and profit from their personal brand. Her cut-to-the-chase, easygoing style resonates with audiences and clients. She is high energy, disruptive and thought-provoking.
Incorporating powerful strategic concepts, Chris has helped hundreds of individuals and businesses uncover their personal brand and gain significant momentum in the market. Chris’ audiences include PNC Bank, Chicago Kent College of Law, City of Chicago, Aurora University, Provena Mercy Medical Center, Illinois Chamber of Commerce, Small Business Development Council, March of Dimes and Arthritis Foundation.
To book Chris for your next gig CLICK THIS